THE SIMS OF GALACTIC UNITY
Coruscant (Imperial City), Korriban, Onderon & Dxun, Vjun, Chandrila
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL OF THIS. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IGNORANCE.
BY ENTERING A GALACTIC UNITY PLANET, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY VIOLENCE, ADULT LANGUAGE OR SEXUAL CONTENT, AND WILL NOT HOLD THE OWNER OF THE SIM, OR ITS LEGAL PARTICIPANTS LIABLE. PARTIES NOT OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN ARE HEREBY CONSIDERED TRESPASSING AND ARE LEGALLY LIABLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS. YOU FURTHERMORE AGREE THAT THE OWNER OF THIS SIM AND ITS LEGAL PARTICIPANTS DEFER ONTO THE TRESPASSING PARTY ALL RESPONSIBILITY BEYOND THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LEGAL LIABILITIES. YOUR ENTRANCE INTO THIS SIM, DECLARES THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS; IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, DO NOT ENTER THIS SIM.
DCS2 is the Combat System you must wear while in our sims:
/9off - Turns off your DCS2 if you do not wish to meter combat (saves on lag)…/9on to turn it back on.
/9resetpass - To reset your password for the DCS2 website ( http://www.dcs2.org)
/9capon and /9capoff - To enable/disable Capture Mode.
/9redflag - If your captured and wish to call the role play off.
/9training - To go in and out of training mode.
/9bal - Shows you how many Roleplay credits you have.
/9give amount name - To Give Credits to another player (ex. /9give 100 Xoza)…you both must be online and close to do this.
Using XP Points - You can use XP points (100=1stat) to increase your stats on the DCS2 website. Most XP is given out to players who show great use of Role Play. If you see someone who has done some great role play, notecard it and send it to an Administrator of Galactic Unity.
• You can rez anything under 100 prim that is Temporary or durring the time you are on sim and activly using it or planning to use it for RP as such.
• Do not rez anything over 100 prim without GM+ Approval.
• If the NPC's tell you to back off and or start shooting at you, moveaway from them untill they stop firing, obviously you disrupted them or attempted something suspicious.
• Do not fly while combating NPCs unless your excaping not to return for some time.
• If you rent a base/shop/appartment stick to your prim limits, else risk being evacuated
COMBAT RULES (METER):
• Only DCS powers and abilities can be used, no other Force powers, shields, speed or other enhancements are permitted.
• DCS enhanced weapons are not permitted.
• No kind of ammunition other than 'Damage' or 'Training' bullets is permitted. This includes but is not restricted to; Explosive, Gas, Incendiary, Orbit, Push, Cage, Blitz and Crush.
• Do not use tracking or “sticky” weapons. This include anything that can automatically target an avatar rather then having to manually aim, or anything that sticks to an avatar once it hits and continues to do damage (DCS HUD powers are the obvious exception to this).
• Do not use more then one weapon at a time, except weapons which do no extra damage i.e. dual lightsaber/pistols etc.
• You may not attack while cloaked, either by invisible prims or animations.
• Do not teleport into or out of combat.
• Do not teleport friends/allies into or out of combat. If you require support, you must roleplay calling for backup and have your friends arrive by legal means (i.e., they must walk or use a ship).
• Do not use DCS block and a ranged weapon at the same time.
• Do not have a melee weapon and a ranged weapon drawn at the same time.
• Do not reset your DCS.
• If a DCS person wants to get involved in a FFC fight they must declare they are going FFC and must stay FFC until the end of the RP situation no switching back and forth to avoid combat. Otherwise they must stay out of the FFC fight.
• Once you engage in DCS combat others do not have to RP in order to enter the fight, however they do still need a RP reason to engage. IE you see an ally being attacked you join the fight to protect them. Seeing someone being attacked and deciding to randomly attack one of the combatants is not permitted.
• Do not use grappling hooks in Combat.
• Personal Flight of any form (natural or technological based) is restricted to ONE SINGLE 3-second burst of flight per combat. I.E. you may fly once and only once during a meter fight. This of course must be done with a canon method of propulsion (I.E., Jet packs). And you may not use a weapon while flying.
• Standard explosive grenades are the only kind permitted and can be used only ONCE in combat
• You may not use Force protect while using a ranged weapon.
• When your DCS health reaches 0%, you are effectively incapacitated for the remainder of the fight. You may not continue fighting, move or interact with other combatants until the fight is complete.
• While wounded you must RP as your character being incapacitated, absolutely no combat and you cannot simply walk around perfectly fine your confined to medical. Or go OOC or switch to another character. The time period for being 'Wounded' is 12 hours. However, if you receive medical treatment within 5 minutes of entering the wounded stage, this time is reduced to 6 hours. This is the minimum requirement for role-playing as being injured, you may of course remain in an injured state for as long as you think necessary for the injury, you must however take your 6/12 hour time as standard.
• Avatar flight outside of combat may only be conducted with a canon source of locomotion, e.g., a Jet pack. You may fly for a maximum time of 30 seconds, and you may not exceed 200 meters in height with a single flight. And the flight must be believable, I.E. you could not use a jet pack to get to a ship or other planet in "space."
• If you are engaged in DCS combat, you may not use any kind of teleport, flight or non pre-rezzed vehicle to 'escape' (you may not rezz a vehicle to escape, you may use one that was rezzed pre-fight, however). You must either run until your opponent cannot find you, or fight back.
COMBAT RULES (FFC):
• If someone is causing a problem with abusing FFC, not taking hits, god modding abilities , etc. Then the use of RP Dice for the fight will be enforced.
• Prior to beginning an FFC fight, establish a 'Posting Order'. This is a schedule of who posts and when. I.E. Atticus, then Talmerith, then Neil. Once a Posting Order has been established make sure you keep to it, and only post when it is your turn.
• One move and one attack/block action per post in FFC combat (you can ammend this if all parties in the FFC fight agree to make it more. But EVERYONE must agree).
• If you wish to engage in an FFC fight that has already begun, contact all participants via Instant Message and get their consent to join in. You must have all combatants consent BEFORE you make any kind of post that involves you in the fight.
• If a FFC person wants to get involved in a DCS fight they must declare they are going DCS and must stay DCS until the end of the RP situation no switching back and forth to avoid combat. Otherwise they must stay out of the DCS fight.
• If you are going to attack someone you must conform to the form of combat the target wishes to have. I.E if they have FFC in their title you must attack them in FFC (you can ask for RP dice to be used but you cannot force them to do DCS). Likewise if they want to DCS you will have to DCS.
• If there are large groups involved in RP it is best for everyone to switch to DCS. If people are unwilling to do this split off in to DCS and FFC groups.
• If you are engaged in FFC combat and wish to escape, you must make your escape post clear, and allow your opponent time to respond. If they respond with an attack, you cannot simply ignore it, and must treat it as a regular FFC attack.
COMBAT RULES (SHIPS):
• One ship per combatant. Once your ship is destroyed you are wounded, and may not rezz another to continue fighting.
• CCC or DCS ships only.
• CCC/DCS MUST be activated at all times whilst flying.
• Combatants must both be using the same combat system. Either both CCC or both DCS.
• Once your ship is destroyed you are 'Wounded' for 12 hours minimum, as per metered combat defeat. You may not be healed within 5 minutes to gain a 6 hour wounded time.
• No more than 2 weapons per ship. These must be laser weapons and not rockets/missiles/projectile weapons.
• No more than 4 players may engage in a single ship fight. This means the maximum number of opponents against a single player is 3.